Have you seen or tried the new Dynamics CRM phone app? It’s free and I think you’ll agree that the design and functionality is a HUGE improvement over older versions. Here are some of the features:
- Access your activities, accounts, contacts, and leads from an easy-to-use home page
- Guided contextual business process
- Quickly enter customer data with only a few taps
- Track progress for key performance indicators visually with charts
- Access your personalized views of lists and grids so that you see the data most important to you
- Pin tiles to the app home page to get to the info you need quickly
- Even when there is no connectivity, users can continue to work with offline drafts that can be saved once reconnected
- Fully support custom entities along with customizations
If you have customized your CRM solution (or are thinking about implementing a CRM solution in the future), it might looks like some of the screens below when viewed using the Dynamics CRM phone app. This particular solution, built exclusively within Dynamics CRM, is called 2B-LAW. Check out the picture collage below! Imagine how easy it would be for legal professionals (or really any professional) to enter time, expenses, etc (using the phone app)!
Watch this video to get a quick (5 min) overview of the new Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 2015 Update 1 mobile application for smart phones.